Wednesday, June 2, 2021

MAUI DAY 2!

SU!P FRIENDS! Another fun part of the Incentive Trips is getting to participate in swaps. I love the inspiration I get going through them all! I adore the Sweet As A Peach Suite and used that for my cards.

I thought it would be fun to stamp the peach onto the new Linen Specialty Paper. I stamped it in Pale Papaya ink and then did the Rock & Roll Technique with Calypso Coral ink around the edges. It gave the peach amazing shading and texture!

I had to make 26 cards for the swap. I got all my stamping and cutting done before I left and did the assembling on the plane. That helps pass the time considering we were on the plane for about 8 hours!

I love 3-D projects so I definitely wanted in on that swap too. I tend to bite off more than I can chew--thank goodness for the sweet hubby that I have who always comes to the rescue💗

He volunteered to do some die-cutting for me. Again, I needed 26 of everything, but I forgot that since I used all 5 In Colors for the flowers, I only needed 5 of everything. Well, I didn't realize that til 3 in the morning after he'd spend ALL day cutting out hundreds of pieces! Needless to say, I'll be making lots of these pansies over the next several months!

And speaking of biting off more than I can chew...I didn't lose the 30 pounds I wanted to--I actually found some😞 But I was in good company, and wasn't the only one!

There were actually quite a few in the same boat as me!

I started to feel right at home.

Actually the more I walked around the resort, I started to feel pretty good about myself😆

After I got my swaps done, I was ready to finally relax and enjoy my time in Hawaii. We headed to the pool and beach for some sun and pina coladas!

The rooms below us had these awesome private patios and I would have started out there until I got some color, but our floor didn't have them.

But that's okay, because this was the view we had by the pool!

When we got back to our room this was the Pillow Gift that was waiting for me! So cute!

And I totally forgot about the new Holiday Mini!!! Buckle up and start saving now!😆 I got a pack of Sweet Stockings DSP, Candy Canes Background Stamp, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, sunscreen and a really cool solar-powered charger for our phones--I think. We're not really sure what it is...we'll have to talk to the grandkids😆

Spin & Win for Day 2 was this cute utensil kit!

They'll work great with the cute insulated totes we got for our Grab & Go breakfasts and lunches!

Well I'll leave you with this gorgeous view which I wish I had in front of me again! Stop back tomorrow for more fun with pineapples! Thanks so much for stopping by😊













 

No comments:

Post a Comment