Tuesday, June 1, 2021

MAUI INCENTIVE TRIP!

 SU!P FRIENDS! This has been way overdue and I'm sorry! May was an unbelievable whirlwind of a month, but I'm happy to report that I survived and am here to tell about it! Somewhere in there were 6 days of paradise and I'm so excited to share them with you this week!

As most of you know, I earned the Incentive Trip to Maui in May, and I took my amazing hubby with me for a much needed break! I had a lot to get done though before I could get our bags packed! Stampin' Up! made some changes to catalog release dates and I needed to get the new Annual Catalog into customers hands by May 4th.

With a new catalog release, I always like to have my Bingo Blast! event. Winners get prizes from the new catalog and it's always a fun event to get everyone excited about the new goodies! I had Card Buffet on May 6th and then I focused on getting ready for Bingo Blast! I'll share more about that later!

Right after Bingo, we had to drive to Walgreens in Coralville to get a Covid test. Hawaii has very strict Covid guidelines that we had to complete before entering. We had to get a test at an approved site and have it come back negative 72 hours before our flight. We then had to get on several sites and have all the info downloaded onto our phones to be able to show at the airport. It was an extremely stressful process and to be honest, we wanted to throw in the towel several times. On top of that, I had to have our taxes done on Friday before Bingo, Rick had a Zoom job interview, and we sold our beloved Stampin' Pad--all in 2 days before we left!

We really were beginning to wonder if it was all worth the extra stress, but once we got off the plane and entered the Grand Wailea Resort, we decided that it was! We were greeted with leis and were treated like royalty the whole time!

This was our home for 6 days we enjoyed every minute of our stay!

I have a lot of back pain in the morning, so the first thing I always check for is a tub so I can soak.

Well, needless to say--I was not disappointed! I spent a lot of time in here haha!

I was really spoiled!

These were so yummy and our room attendant made sure I had some extras to take home!

I seriously would have been content not leaving our room all week--they covered everything!

It was just one surprise after another! Talk about being overwhelmed--but in a good way!

This was our incredible view every day! Can you believe it? It is still so unbelievable to me!

And if all of this wasn't enough--I still had Pillow Gifts to look forward to every day! Stampin' Up! does an amazing job of making us feel special, appreciated and loved!

We also got to go to the Hospitality Room every day to Spin & Win! Look at this adorable sneak peak from the Holiday Mini--Holly Jolly Wishes😍 It will be a little while until I put this to use, but it will definitely see a lot of ink down the road!

Are you feeling overwhelmed yet? If so, you know exactly how we felt! And this was just Day 1! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for some more fun and I'll share the swaps I made. Thanks so much for stopping by!😊
























3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time!! You deserved to be pampered! Wow! A lot of changes for you guys! Talk to you soon, in person!! Love you both!πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Becky! Yes, a lot going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing place to visit.. Beautiful rooms, close to nature, clean bathroom and I love to take shower with beautiful bath bombs packed in bath bomb boxes!

    ReplyDelete