Saturday, November 3, 2018

SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE WINDOW BOX:

Hello there! Notice anything different with my blog? I've hired the amazing Catherine Carroll to give my blog a facelift and I'm so happy with it!!! We're still tweaking a few things but as soon as everything is ready I'll have a 'Grand Opening' with prizes and all kinds of fun things, so stay tuned! This is the favor that I made for my attendees at Card Buffet Thursday night using the Snowflake Showcase Suite. Aren't those snowflakes beautiful?

I used the Window Box Thinlits to make the box from Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Once I had the pieces cut out I used the Stamparatus to stamp the sides with the snowflake border from the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set using Pool Party ink. The SAR made it a snap & saved me lots of time as I was making multiples of these boxes! I also stamped the lid with the small snowflake cluster & used a Sponge Dauber to add some Pool Party ink to the center.

Once I had the box stamped and assembled, I wrapped a piece of Twinkle Twinkle DSP around it and made a belly band. I stamped the top of it and added Pool Party ink to the center with a Sponge Dauber as well.

Next I cut the large snowflake from a White Velveteen Sheet using the Snowfall Thinlits and adhered it to the belly band with a couple of Dimensionals. I then cut one of the smaller snowflakes out from Sparkle Glimmer Paper. I added a few Glue Dots to the back and swirled some Silver Metallic Thread to it. I then layered it on top of the large snowflake with a Dimensional.

I stamped the sentiment onto Grey Granite Cardstock using Smoky Slate ink and flagged one end. I tucked it underneath one of the beautiful Snowflake Trinkets and attached both with Glue Dots. I finished it off with a few lovely Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets.

We had so much fun the other night. I am truly blessed with this awesome bunch! Make plans to stop by my Facebook group page SU!P FRIENDS! tomorrow afternoon and I'll have a video for you making one of these beautiful treat boxes. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment