Sunday, October 28, 2018

APPRECIATION EVENT:

Hello there! So sorry I've been gone for so long! We went to my nephews wedding in Colorado & then had a couple events to prep for, so I've been playing catch up. I had my Appreciation Event yesterday to show my gratitude for everyone who helped me this past year to earn the SU! Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles.

I wish I could smuggle each one in my suitcase & take them with me, but I guess cupcakes, melts & a discount will have to do:) My husband makes amazing candles & melts, so I gave everyone a melt wrapped up in this pretty packaging. The Striped Treat Bags made it easy to wrap a bunch and the Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon really dressed up the bags.

The sentiment from Peaceful Place was perfect for the tags, and I got to save 15% on the stamp set-thank you Stampin' Up! I stamped it with Cajun Craze onto Petal Promenade DSP and added a banner made from Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper to the bottom. I punched a hole in the corner of the tag and thread a piece of Gold Cord through it, along with a Snowflakes & Stars Wire Element. I wanted the packaging to be beautiful & sparkling, just like all of these amazing friends who helped me achieve this amazing dream:)

My grandson Gabe was selling Scratch Cupcakes as a fundraiser for his school, so the timing was perfect to help him out & spoil my customers at the same time:) This is just a sampling of the dozens of varieties that they could pick from. There was just about anything you could think of from Bacon Maple to Strawberry Cheesecake. Every report was good! And I just noticed that some little finger sampled all the frostings before I took this picture-which was today, not yesterday, I promise, haha:() I also offered my 25% discount to everyone who helped me this past year. I don't usually give away my discount, but I wanted to do something extra special for this event for all who helped me achieve this milestone goal. If you ordered from me, attended events, encouraged or prayed for me this past year & want to take advantage of this amazing deal, please email or message me TODAY! I'll be putting in the order tonight and drawing a name from the Funtasy Football Board for a $50 Shopping Spree! Thanks again for your support this year & thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment