Monday, October 1, 2018

WE DID IT!!!

Header_Incentive_Trip2019_Demo
I'm so very happy to announce that I earned the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles! This has been a year-long effort and would not have been possible without you and your support! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me achieve this goal and this dream! I'm planning an Appreciation event at the end of the month and will post more details soon:)

October is the start of the new Stampin' Up! year, actually it's 30th year!!! And we'll be celebrating what we love during the World Card Making Day Celebration! We'll technically be celebrating a day early at Card Buffet on Thursday, October 4th. Make plans to join me anytime between 4-8 or stay for the entire time! SU! is offering a 10% discount on select items so make sure to come to the Stampin' Pad on Thursday and check out the deals! But they're only around for a week, so make sure to take advantage by Sunday night!
This week I'll be focusing on the Stamparatus as the Product of the Week. You can see a video tomorrow morning on my Facebook group page SU!P FRIENDS! You can now order some accessories to go along with this amazing product, and I'm so excited that they'll be adding a case to carry it in later this year...stay tuned!

I'm kicking off the new Stampin' Up! year again with Funtasy Football! For the month of October you get to pick a number from 1-25 with every $30 order. I'll place a football on your square and keep track of your number(s). When the board is full I'll draw a name for a $50 Shopping Spree! You'll get to double-dip with my Deal of the Week as well! With a $30 order, you'll get a package of Note Cards & Envelopes in your choice of Whisper White or Very Vanilla for FREE! But your order needs to be in by Sunday, October 7th at midnight! Take advantage of the World Card Making Day Promotion and save 10% on a $30 order, PLUS get a package of Note Cards & Envelopes for FREE PLUS get a chance at a $50 Shopping Spree!

Go check out the deals at my online store at www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net and click on the World Card Making Day Banner. While you're there check out the new Stamparatus accessories! Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment