Sunday, September 30, 2018

SPOOKY SWEETS CARD:

Hello there! I have a spooky card for you today made with the Spooky Sweets Bundle. I started with a Basic Black base and added a layer of Twinkle Twinkle DSP on top. I then cut several bats from a piece of Basic Black Cardstock using the Spooky Bats Punch, and attached it with Dimensionals.

I cut a circle using the Layering Circles Framelits from Crushed Curry Cardstock, and stamped the background with Crushed Curry ink as well. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink. I then cut the fence from a piece of Galvanized Metallic Paper using the Farmhouse Framelits. I squeezed some of the pieces together to make it look rickety. I attached it with Glue Dots as well as the bat. I attached the bats to the moon with Dimensionals.

I tucked a strip of Toil & Trouble DSP under with fence with SNAIL and added a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

I really like all the Halloween sets in the Holiday Catalog this year but told myself I didn't need them all...apparently I didn't listen:)

And talk about 'spooky'...I'm a little less than $200 away from earning the SU! Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles! Today is the last day to earn the trip, so I'm offering some really great incentives for you to help me get on that boat:
   *Place a $30 order & get a package of Dimensionals for FREE!
   *Place a $50 order & get $10 in product of your choice for FREE!
   *Place a $75 order & get the Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin Kit for FREE!(a $21 value!)
   *Place a $100 order & get a Host Set of your choice for FREE!(8 to choose from!)

Please let me know if you can help me get there! I'm also going to give a special surprise to the person whi gets me to 160,000 points! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment