Monday, October 1, 2018

CARD BUFFET 6-PACK:

Hello there! I'm excited to share something new with you today! I've been doing Card Buffets for several years and they are by far my most popular event. I'm offering a Card Buffet 6-Pack, which includes a tutorial for 6 cards. You'll get color pictures of each of the cards, along with step-by-step instructions for each. You'll also get a supply list of all the products used and measurements for all the kit components.

The cost is $15 for all 6 projects and the tutorial will be sent to you by way of email for you to download and work on at home, or use for class prep if you're a fellow demonstrator. I'll have 1 6-Pack each month, and possibly others available to choose from as well.

You can watch a video on my Facebook group page SU!P FRIENDS! You may need to add my name in the search, but it explains the Card Buffet process more in depth. This initial 6-Pack will be available later tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to email or message me with any questions you may have. This will be a great resource for fellow demonstrators who work other jobs & don't have a lot of time to plan classes or claim they aren't creative. It'a also perfect for customers who can't attend the live event or for those who want to recreate more of the cards at home. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: