Wednesday, October 3, 2018

COUNTRY HOME MINI GABLE BOX:

Hello there! This is the favor I made for my TNT! attendees a couple of weeks ago using the Silver Mini Gable Boxes and the Country Lane Suite. The class featured Embossing Folder Techniques and I added some great texture to this box using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I ran the flat box through the Big Shot only embossing part of the box.

I then antiqued the design by running a Sponge Dauber over it with Soft Suede ink. I then ran a piece of Best Route Washi Tape along the embossed edge on the front flap. Next I wrapped a piece of the luxurious Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon around the box & tied a bow...after I filled it with chocolate of course:) I then made a tag from the Country Lane DSP and flagged the bottom. I added a label on top made with Whisper White Cardstock that I stamped with Soft Suede ink.

I added a piece of Braided Linen Trim that I tied in a knot, frayed the ends & attached with a Glue Dot. On top of that I added a Galvanized Clip & a pair of pumpkins that I cut from the Country Lane DSP using Paper Snips. I finished it off with a couple Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets.

I then punched a hole through both layers using the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch and tied it to the ribbon with Linen Thread. I'll have a couple more projects to share using some fun Embossing Folder Techniques so make sure to stop back tomorrow!

I've decided to make a few changes to my business with the start of the new Stampin' Up! year. I'm not going to hold TNT! or Happy Hour classes going forward as they caused me a good deal of stress and didn't yield consistent results. I'm going to instead do weekly videos on my Facebook group page SU!P FRIENDS! I'll focus on sharing Tips & Techniques there on Tuesday mornings. While Happy Hour was a fun class it ended up costing me money, so if you want to have fun, swap & drink wine with me join my Team LOL! We have a great time when we get together every month:) I'm going to continue with Card Buffet on the first Thursday of the month and Coffee Break on the fourth Saturday. Once I take some time off to clean my house, I'll plan quarterly events like BINGO!, Stamp-A-Stacks, Product-based  Classes/Classes To Go, and possibly a Play Day Retreat! So stay tuned, there's lots of fun & new things to come:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment