Wednesday, August 15, 2018

SIGNS OF SANTA CARD:

Hello there! This is the other Make & Take the attendees made at my BINGO BLAST! last week-end. They got to play with several products from the Santa's Workshop Suite! This suite features the adorable Signs of Santa stamp set & coordinating Santa's Signpost Framelits. As always, when you purchase them together, you save 10% on the bundle. I started with a Poppy Parade base and stamped the background image with Poppy Parade ink.

On top of that I added a layer of the fun & festive Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP. One side of the paper has white flocking...love it! I trimmed off a section of the adorable scallop edge from one of the sheets and butt it up to the stripe design. I then wrapped some Garden Green Baker's Twine around the card base and tied a bow. I stamped the jolly couple with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I colored them with Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate & Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers. I then cut them out with the Santa's Signpost Framelits & adhered them with Dimensionals..

I stamped the sentiment with Poppy Parade ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I attached it to the DSP with Glue Dots and added 2 trees and dots from the Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes.

This is my favorite suite from the Holiday Catalog and I think it's going to be very popular! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for the fun Goodie Bag they got using the adorable little Santa's Bags. Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: