Tuesday, August 14, 2018

COUNTRY HOME CARD:

Hello there! So sorry I missed posting this yesterday. We took our 6 year old grandson school shopping and we got home way later than expected. We're in trouble...we now have 2 grandsons who love to shop for clothes! This is one of the Make & Takes featured at my BINGO BLAST! event on Saturday. I used the set Country Home from the brand new upcoming Holiday Catalog.

Country Home is part of the Country Lane Suite and I used several products from the suite for this card. I started with a Grey Granite base and added a layer of Galvanized Metallic Paper that I ran through the Big Shot using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I attached that layer with Tear & Tape, as a stronger adhesive is necessary with the extra texture from the folder. On top of that I added a layer of Blackberry Bliss DSP from the Country Lane DSP. I stamped the milk can with Granite Grey ink and the sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.

I colored the milk can with the Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I colored the arrangement with the Crumb Cake and brand new Blackberry Bliss & Dark Cajun Craze Blends. I colored the leaves with a Soft Sea Foam Marker. I added some shading to the cotton & shadow with a Cajun Craze Watercolor Pencil from the new color assortment being offered with the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time offering. I added some unexpected texture to the cotton stems by gluing tiny pieces of cotton to them from a Q-tip. I finished it off with a bow tied from Braided Linen Trim and a couple of tiny wood stars from the Festive Farmhouse Elements.

I think this is going to be a favorite from the Holiday Catalog! Please let me know if you'd like your own copy so you can check out all the amazing products in this gorgeous suite. Stop back tomorrow for another fun project from BINGO BLAST! Thanks so much for visiting today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment