Thursday, August 16, 2018

SANTA'S WORKSHOP GOODIE BAG:

Hello there! This is the sweet little Goodie Bag that I had for each of the attendees at my BINGO BLAST! last week-end. I started with one of the cute little Santa Bags from the Holiday Catalog, and I made a stencil from a Window Sheet using the snowflake dies from Santa's Signpost Framelits. I then used a Sponge Dauber with Coastal Cabana ink to add the background to the bags.

I made the tag from a strip of Santa's Workshop DSP and flagged the bottom. I used the framelits to cut out the little elf and signpost from the DSP-could it get any easier? I wrapped a piece of Garden Green Baker's Twine around the bag and tied a bow.

I stapled the tag to the bag and attached the cut-outs with Dimensionals. I cut out the candy cane from the DSP with Paper Snips & attached it with a Dimensional sliver. I finished it off with a couple snowflakes from Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes.

I added a package of Festive Farmhouse Elements and a roll of Garden Green Baker's Twine that they used for their Make & Takes projects, and then were able to take the leftovers home with them:) And of course there was chocolate:) These were so much fun to make and you could easily make a bunch for your Holiday gift-giving. You could tuck a gift card or cash inside and fill the bag with candy or shreds, or add jewelry or cookies...so many ideas! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun Class To Go that I'm offering. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: