Friday, July 20, 2018

PROMOTION PARTY INVITATION:

Hello there! I've been busy making preparations for my Promotion Party tomorrow. This is the invitation I sent to my downline who have promoted this past year. As you may know I'm working really hard to earn the SU! Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles. It would not be possible for me to earn it without the help of my amazing team!

I used the Bouquet Blooms Bundle for the invitation using Crushed Curry Cardstock. I added the lovely Tea Room Specialty DSP and coordinating ribbon from the Tea Room Ribbon Combo pack. The sentiment is from Another Wonderful Year, which pretty much sums up how I feel about this awesome bunch:)

I love the fancy fold that the Gatefold Blossoms Framelits create-perfect for this fancy invitation:) I lined the inside with DSP as well and tucked pieces of a Pearlized Doily behind the cardstock. I stamped the floral design inside and on the front with Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry ink.

I have a fun day planned for us that will start at the Stampin' Pad for a little stamping. We'll then head downtown to LaTavola for pizza & wine. Next we'll go to Dana's Total Image for spa pedicures...and more wine:) We'll then head back to the Pad for more stamping and some treats & surprises. I can't wait to spoil and pamper these special ladies:)

I would love to have you join my Team LOL! and join us next year. We're a small, but growing group who Live, Laugh & Love Out Loud! We get together once a month to swap, share ideas, show & tell, encourage each other...and usually drink wine:) I offer support & incentives for those interested in growing their business, and inspiration for those who joined to get a discount on their hobby.


 07.01.2018_TH_FLYER_INK_PAD_US
If you've ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, now is the time to do it. Now through July 31 you're going to get a set of 10 stamp pads in the color family of your choice. That's a $67.50 value, in addition to the already amazing Starter Kit deal. You pick out $125 worth of product of your choice and only pay $99. SU! even pays the shipping and is throwing in the stamp pads for FREE! You're getting $192.50 worth of products for only $99! I welcome hobby demonstrators who are only interested in getting a discount on their hobby, as well as helping those interested in more. Feel free to ask any questions with no pressure, I promise:) Make sure to stop back tomorrow for lots of pictures and projects from our fun day! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the finest tea experience with the special Order Now from Leafbox! Explore a delightful selection of quality green teas that have been expertly chosen to entice your palate and awaken your senses. Several green tea blends, each overflowing with antioxidants and natural deliciousness, are included in our combination pack. The limited-edition collection has something for every tea enthusiast, from calming sencha to aromatic matcha. Upgrade your daily tea routine and enjoy the ease of always having a wide variety of green teas available.

    ReplyDelete