Saturday, July 21, 2018

PROMOTION PARTY!:

Hello there! Today was the Promotion Party, an event for members of my team who have promoted this past year. We spent the whole day together and I had so much fun spoiling and pampering them!

We started out at the Stampin' Pad and I had a personalized place card for each of them along with one of these awesome tote bags. One of the perks of being a SU! demonstrator is our Flex Account. We earn points for our sales & promotions and we can cash them in for shopping sprees, fun products, gift cards and the yearly Incentive Trip. I'm going to need every point I get for the Incentive Trip, but I was able to find an awesome fellow demonstrator who used her points to order the bags for me and sent them to me in time for my event. Thank you so much Chanda!!!

The Time For Tea Bundle lends itself perfectly for making tags.

Inside their bags were several products from the Tea Room Suite: Time For Tea Bundle, Tea Room Specialty DSP, Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack & the Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers, which they used for their Make & Takes later. Our next stop was LaTavola for lunch, where we enjoyed some yummy appetizers, pizza & wine.

After lunch we headed to Dana's Total Image for spa pedicures. I surprised each of them with a hand-painted wine glass that I had fun picking out for each of them, and inside was a scrumptious truffle:)

We definitely put these glasses to good use today:)

I am the world's worst at picture-taking, but I did manage to get a before picture of our toes...

And an after picture:)

After our pedicures we headed back to the Pad for our Make & Takes. I had my sweet hubby, who was also our chauffer for the day, set these little tins at their spots as a fun little surprise when we returned.

The Tea Room DSP is a thinner paper and worked perfectly to cover these adorable little tins. I cut the DSP to 3 1/2" x 12" and attached it with Tear & Tape. I used the stamp set and framelits to decorate it.

Inside the tin I added some chocolate and a set of 4 3" x 3" cards:










And we needed more chocolate...along with our desserts we brought back from LaTavola:):):)

They put their stamp sets, framelits & ribbon to use making this card.

This is the other Make & Take they made using the Wood Crate Framelits.

I was concerned that there wouldn't be much to fill up the generous tote bags, but I think they filled them up pretty good:)

My goal today was to make this group of ladies feel spoiled, pampered and special, but they ended up doing that for me as well! Barbara brought me these beautiful roses from her garden, Lisa bought us all a Cover Girl all-day lipstick...she even walked a mile to get them for us! And Cheryll gave me a Starbucks gift card.


I truly am blessed with an amazing team and I had wished they could have all been there today. I'm offering the bundle to each of the ones who weren't there today, so hopefully they can make all these fun projects as well:) What an awesome day!!! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have words; WOW!!! First of all, the projects and gifts are knock-dead gorgeous, they're so pretty and wonderful and special!

    I guess it's not surprise that having you as their team leader, that your planned day of pampering for your girls was more of the same, as are you, personally!

    I hung on to every word and photo; and I loved your supportive husband's role, too!

    You provided everything beautiful and amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it all with us!

    Keep stamping!

    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete