Wednesday, July 4, 2018

PRESSED FLOWERS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card that will be available to make at Card Buffet tomorrow. It features the Host set Pressed Flowers. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a piece of Wood Textures DSP to the front. I cut a strip of DSP from Nature's Poem and stamped 3 different flowers on it with VersaMark. I added White Embossing Powder to it and set it with a Heat Tool. I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to punch out the corners. I attached it to the card base with Dimensionals.

Next I stamped the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases with Cajun Craze ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I flagged one end and attached it to another design from Nature's Poem DSP with Glue Dots. I then adhered it to the card base with Dimensionals. I added a couple Glue Dots to the back of a Leaves Trinket and swirled some Copper Metallic Thread to it. I then tucked it behind the sentiment with more Glue Dots.

I finished it off by wrapping a piece of Nature's Twine around the card and tying a knot. I was down to only a couple of sympathy cards so I needed to add some more.

I hope you'll join me tomorrow afternoon at Card Buffet and you can make one, or several for yourself.

This will also be an option you can make tomorrow.

It features the set Lift Me Up and coordinating Up & Away Thinlits.

It also features several patterns of DSP from the Tranquil Textures DSP, which you can get for FREE by purchasing 3 packs of Designer Series Paper! Come check out all the available designs up close tomorrow!

And don't miss my BOGO event on Saturday from 11-1! Place an order from the new catalog-maybe take advantage of the DSP BOGO Promotion, and pick that amount from my Retired Stash for FREE!

I hope you'll join me tomorrow and come play with all the new paper, embellishments, ribbons, stamp sets and see which are your favorites. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a little treat for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment