Friday, July 6, 2018

BANNERS FOR YOU FAVOR:

Hello there! I made this sweet little favor for everyone who attended Card Buffet last night. The Envelope Punch Board & Erica Cerwin came to the rescue again:) I started with a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock measuring 6" x 6". I placed it on the EBP and lined the left edge up to the 1 1/2" mark. I punched & scored & then moved it to the 3 1/3" mark & repeated.

I then turned it a quarter of a turn, lined it up with one of the score lines & punched & scored. I then repeated with the other score line. I repeated this process for all 4 sides. On the sides with the skinnier points, you'll cut to the score line, to be able to form a box.

Next, I lined up the corner of a piece of Garden Impressions DSP to one of the wider points and traced around it. I trimmed it and adhered it to the cardstock with Liquid Tombow. I assembled the box with Liquid Tombow on the tabs. I then layered both corners and used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to punch a hole through both. I tied it closed with a piece of Night of Navy Medium Baker's Twine.

I stamped the banner from Banners For You with Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and the sentiment with Night of Navy ink. I used the Bunch of Banners Framelits to cut it out and attached a piece of a Colored Doily to the back. I attached the banner with Dimensionals.

I tied a bow with Poppy Parade Mini Striped Ribbon and attached it to the box with a Glue Dot. I finished it off with one of the adorable Blossoms Elements.

I put 5 Dove chocolates inside but they could hold quite a bit more:)

Make sure to attend my BOGO event tomorrow morning from 11-1. You can make some of cards that you didn't get to last night and then shop from the new catalog. You'll then get to pick that amount from my Retired Stash! I've added 6 more boxes and another table to my Stash! I hope to see you in the morning! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment