Tuesday, July 3, 2018

BOGO!BONANZA!

Hello there! July is a BOGO!BONANZA!!! Make plans to attend my BOGO event on Saturday morning from 11-1. You can work this 1 of 2 ways. Place your order from the new catalog and then pick out the same amount from my Retired Stash! Or pick what you want from my discounted retired products and then shop from the catalog for the same amount!

Photo from @stampinup on Facebook on Stampin' Up! at 7/1/18 at 10:17AM

You can also take advantage of the BOGO promotion going on now with Designer Series Paper! Buy 3 packs and get 1 FREE! Choose from 10 different styles.

I'll be adding lots of retired stamp pads, markers, reinkers, cardstock, DSP, ribbon, stamps, framelits, punches & embellishments!

I'm needing to make room for lots of fun and exciting new products, so let's help each other out. You'll be getting lots of goodies for FREE and you'll be helping me make room!

I hope to see you Saturday!!! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment