Monday, July 16, 2018

HALF FULL CARD:

Hello there! So sorry, I forgot to share this card yesterday:( This is the other project we made at Happy Hour last week using the set Half Full. I thought it was only fitting to use Merry Merlot Cardstock for the base:) On top of that I added a layer of Early Espresso Cardstock and Wood Textures DSP. I then stamped the banner from Banners For You with Early Espresso ink onto the same color cardstock. I used the Bunch of Banners Framelits to cut it out and adhered it to the card base with Dimensionals.

Next I cut the swirls from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits and the leaves from Seasonal Tags Framelits using Mossy Meadow Cardstock. I tucked them under the banner and adhered with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the sentiment with Merry Merlot ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and attached it with Dimensionals.

I then cut a 4" piece of Copper Trim and stretched it out. I cut it in half and tucked it under the banner with Glue Dots. I finished it off with a few sequins from the Metallics Assortment using Liquid Tombow.

I'll be demonstrating a card a little later on Facebook using the Blended Seasons Bundle. It's a gorgeous exclusive set available only in August. Come find me on my SU!P Friends Group Page and join so you won't miss out on any of my videos! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment