Saturday, July 14, 2018

BROADWAY BIRTHDAY CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards we made at Happy Hour the other night. It features the Broadway Birthday Bundle and awesome Broadway Bound Specialty DSP. I started with a Smoky Slate base and added a piece of DSP on top. I stamped the background with Smoky Slate ink and part of the sentiment on the fun Lemon Lime Twist design with Black Memento ink.
I wrapped a piece of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine around it, tied a bow and attached it to the DSP with Dimensionals. Next I cut the large sentiment out of Gold Glimmer Paper with the Broadway Lights Framelits. I adhered it to the DSP with Liquid Tombow.

I stamped 2 balloons onto Whisper White Cardstock with Lovely Lipstick ink and the strings with Black Memento ink. I cut them out with the framelits and attached the strings to the balloons with Glue Dots. I then attached the balloons with Dimensionals.

This was a super quick & easy card to put together and it coordinated really well with the cute little favor I shared yesterday. You could easily knock a bunch of these out! Stop back tomorrow for the other card we made. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment