Friday, July 13, 2018

BUBBLE OVER FAVOR:

Hello there! We had a lot of fun at Happy Hour last night and this is the sweet little favor I made for everyone:) I gotta say these mini Coke bottles were kind of adorable:)

I made a little box out of the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP,  wrapped a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine around it and tied a bow.

For the bottle, I stamped the image with stamped-off Garden Green ink onto a piece of Vellum Cardstock. I used the larger bottle from the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits to cut it out. I used the smaller bottle to cut out another bottle from Early Espresso Cardstock and cut the top off at an angle. I attached it to the Vellum with SNAIL.

I cut out the label from Lovely Lipstick Cardstock and attached it with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment with Lovely Lipstick ink and punched it out with a 3/4" Circle Punch. I attached it to a Whisper White circle punched out with the 1" Circle Punch. I then attached the circle to the label with a Dimensional.

I cut out the cap from a Silver Foil Sheet and attached it with Liquid Tombow. I cut the straw from Lovely Lipstick Cardstock and tucked it behind the bottle with Glue Dots. I attached the bottle to the box with a couple of Dimensionals.

Just a reminder that TNT! is this Tuesday from 6-8. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a fun little treat for you too!. Stop back tomorrow for one of the cards we made last night at Happy Hour. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: