Tuesday, June 5, 2018

SPRINGTIME STROLL TREAT BOX:

Hello there! Two of my favorite things from the new catalog are the Springtime Stroll Host set and the return of Poppy Parade, so I paired them up for a darling little box. I stamped a piece of cardstock with Poppy Parade ink using the adorable strawberry image. Next I cut & scored the cardstock using a tutorial from Erica Cerwin at pinkbuckeroodesigns.

I wrapped a piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the box and tied a bow. I used one of the tags from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit and stamped it with Poppy Parade ink. I stamped a strawberry with Poppy Parade ink onto the same color cardstock and cut it out with Paper Snips.

I stamped the stem with Tranquil Tide ink onto the same color cardstock and cut it out with Paper Snips. I attached it to the back of the strawberry with Liquid Tombow and adhered it to the tag with a Mini Dimensional. I added one of the now retired Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to the berry. I used the baker's twine from the kit to attach the tag to the ribbon.

I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of these favorites in the near future:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment