Saturday, June 2, 2018

BINGO! CATALOG LAUNCH:

Hello there! We had a blast at my BINGO! event today! Oooo, maybe I have a new name for this fun event-BINGO BLAST! This was the Goodie Bag that everyone got. I made the bags with the Gift Bag Punch Board, using the Large size with a 12" x 7" piece of cardstock.

I wanted to use all new products from the new catalog, but we were limited to what we could preorder, so I opted to use the Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle and 5 brand new In Colors. I'm so glad I ordered the bundle from the retired catalog, as I saved 10%:) I made this bag from Pineapple Punch Cardstock and covered the front panel with a piece of DSP from the 6" x 6" DSP Stack.

I stamped the pocket image with Pineapple Punch and cut out 2 pockets using the Pocket Framelits. I trimmed the tabs off the bottom one and adhered them together with Tear & Tape. I made a figure 8 out of the Lovely Lipstick1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon & anchored it on the back with Glue Dots. I then attached the pocket to the bag with Tear & Tape.

I FINALLY found a use for those big honkin' enormous Basic Rhinestones...they make perfect rivets for the pockets! I used all 5 of the new In Colors on each bag, using the In Color DSP Stacks, cardstock & ink. This bag was made with Color Me Clover.

This bag features Lovely Lipstick, my favorite:) I flagged the ends of 2 pieces of DSP, layered the label on top, and stapled them all together. I cut the label from Whisper White Cardstock using the Stitched Labels Framelits and attached it to the pocket with a Dimensional. I added the tiny heart using the Pocket Framelits.

I used Grapefruit Grove for this bag. The tag was stamped with the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set using Color Me Clover ink with the same color cardstock. Again, I used the Pocket Framelits to cut it out and tucked it under the pocket with a Glue Dot.

This bag features Blueberry Bushel-another favorite...oh who am I kidding-they're all my favorite this year! The Gift Bag Punch Board has a built in punch for the holes in the bag. You just line up the punch to the center score line and punch..it lines up the holes perfectly for you:) I cut 2 pieces of Whisper White Baker's Twine, thread them through the holes & tied a bow. Inside the Goodie Bag were products that they used for their Make & Takes-a roll of Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine and a package of Iridescent Sequins. I also crammed as much chocolate inside as I could:)

I stamped the dollar image with Color Me Clover ink onto the same color cardstock and cut it out with the Pocket Framelits. I attached it to the top of a piece of cardstock that I scored twice and made a tri-fold card.

Inside was a coupon for $5 off their order that day. It looked so cute tucked into the pocket, and it served a good purpose too:)

This was one of their Make & Takes featuring the Share What You Love Bundle.

And the other using the Abstract Impressions stamp set and coordinating Garden Impressions DSP. I also used the gorgeous label from the Stitched Labels Framelits-I think I'm going to wear this die out! I used the new color Petal Pink for the sentiment and background. They used both the twine & sequins on both of their projects.

I made them these cute mini mason jars to hold their BINGO markers. Since the new In Colors were practically the same color as M&Ms, I figured that would be the obvious choice to fill the jars with:) I used the Jar of Love stamp set for the lids with the new Grey Granite ink & Cardstock, and the In Colors for the sentiment.

I made a little box to hold the candy and cut the jars out with the Everyday Jars Framelits. I used the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut out the window on the front jar and added a Window Sheet to the back. I tied a bow around each jar using the 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.

We did go through quite a few M&Ms:)

I even had fun with the food! I was able to coordinate all 5 In Colors with out snacks:)

My daughter Olivia made us these yummy Blueberry Bushel Butter Bars...which I may have cooked a hair too long, but they were still scrumptious!

Pineapple Punch...which actually looked more like Grapefruit Grove:)

Lovely Lipstick Raspberry Tea:)

Grapefruit Grove Sparking Water...which was actually quite nasty. I should have dumped it in the punch:)

I found Call Me Clover plates & napkins and added some green M&Ms to a snack mix of honey roasted peanuts, sunflower seeds, yogurt raisins, peanut butter-filled pretzels & Rice Chex.

I even found the perfect straws at Hobby Lobby, which coordinated perfectly with the Grapefuit Grove colored Pineapple Punch!

I should have hired a photographer, as I am THEE worst picture-taker! But I managed to get a good one here:)











I didn't get pictures of everyone who won, but they all left with a prize. If they didn't win at BINGO!, they got to pick a prize from my Door Prize Table:)

Everyone went home with a prize, a new catalog, Goodie Bag and M&M favor.

I also made them each a new Core Color Swatch to take home with them. A huge shout out to Diane Hughes for sharing this awesome resource with us!

It was a really fun day and I've already had requests for another one! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! You put so much work into this and it looked like such a fun event!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete