Friday, June 1, 2018

ITTY BITTY TREAT BOX:

Hello there! I had a Private Class last night and we had so much fun! I had a great group of teachers-some who I hadn't seen in several years. They made their cards Card Buffet style and this was the little treat holder I made for each of them.

I filled some Clear Tiny Treat Boxes with chocolate and added 2 strips of Share What You Love Specialty DSP around the bottom of the boxes. I then wrapped a piece of the luxurious Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon around the box and tied a bow.

I made a little tag using the brand new Itty Bitty Greetings set with Memento Black ink on Whisper White Cardstock. I then stamped the flowers from Make A Difference onto scrap cardstock and colored them with Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive ink with a Blender Pen. I cut them out with Paper Snips and attached them to the tag with Mini Dimensionals.

I added a mini clip from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit and thread a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine through it and tied it to the ribbon. I finished it off with a couple Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.

We decided these were the perfect little Survival Kits to get them through their last day of school today:) Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment