Friday, June 29, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS CARD:

Hello there! We had so much fun at out Team Meeting last night! One of my new recruits promoted so we celebrated with wine & desserts from Martinis:) By the way my head feels this morning, I may have celebrated a little too much:)  This was the card we made using the Stamparatus and the Round & Round Technique. I started with a So Saffron base and stamped the background flower with Mango Melody. I made a template from a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with a square cut out of the center using the largest square from the Layering Squares Framelits. I then rotated the square to make a Star of David shape and ran it through the Big Shot again.


I butt the template into the corner of the Stamparatus and put the cut out square back into the cardstock, keeping it in the square position. I placed the large flower stamp onto the cardstock, closed the side plate to pick up the stamp and inked it with Blackberry Bliss ink. I closed the plate and gently pressed to stamp the image. I then rotated the cardstock a quarter of a turn and repeated the process. I did this all the way around to form a wreath. I cleaned the stamp with my Simply Shammy, removed the plate from the hinge track and flipped it around. I then centered the solid image inside the flower and closed the plate to pick up the stamp. I inked it with Highland Heather and repeated the process as above to fill in all the flowers.

Next I moved the cardstock in the template into the diamond position and placed the small flower on the cardstock between the 2 larger flowers. I closed the top plate to pick up the stamp and inked it with Mango Melody. I closed the plate to stamp the small flower, and repeated the process as above, keeping the cardstock in the diamond position each quarter turn. I then flipped the top plate and centered the solid image over the small flower and closed the plate to pick up the stamp. I inked it with So Saffron ink and repeated the process to ink the flower centers. I then took the square out of the Stamparatus and stamped the greenery with Old Olive & Pear Pizzazz inks.

I adhered the Nature's Poem DSP to the bottom of the card with SNAIL and wrapped a piece of Old Olive Sheer Ribbon around the card base and tied a knot. I attached the wreath over the top with Dimensionals. I cut out a circle from Vellum Cardstock using the Starburst Punch and attached it with Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of So Saffron Cardstock with Mango Melody ink, flagged one end and and attached it with Glue Dots. I finished it off with a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun project using the Stamparatus. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment