Thursday, June 28, 2018

GETTING SO CLOSE!:

Hello there! I'm getting so close to my goal of 100,000 points by the end of the month!!! To help me get there I'm offering a Flash Sale for the last 3 days of June!

For every $40 order you get to Spin & Win! Get the prize included with your order for FREE!

With every $40 order, you get to pull the string and get the prize the arrow lands on! I'll be putting in a final order for the month on Saturday night at midnight, so you have until then to take advantage of this fun promotion! Only orders placed between June 28-30 qualify.

I'm so thankful for all the support you've given me so far! So thankful, that I'll include a fun surprise with your order...which will contain chocolate! Please contact me soon to take advantage of this fun promotion! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment