Tuesday, April 24, 2018

PIECES & PATTERNS CARD:

Hello there! I'm back today with another suite of products that will be going away soon. I used the stamp set Pieces & Patterns, along with the Pick A Pattern DSP and Cardstock Pack. I started with a Flirty Flamingo base, which I'm so happy will be joining the new line-up! On top of that I added a layer of Basic Black Cardstock and DSP.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Flirty Flamingo ink and punched it out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch, I think:) I placed the circle where I wanted it onto another piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamped the flowers underneath. I then adhered the circle with Dimensionals. I stamped the cute little bear with Basic Black ink onto Sahara Sand Cardstock. I added a little fun to him with the dot image in Sahara Sand ink as well and cut him out with Paper Snips.

I cut out one of the trees from the Pick A Pattern DSP with Paper Snips and adhered it to the circle with Glue Dots. I attached the bear with Dimensionals. I ran a piece of Pick A Pattern Washi Tape along the bottom edge and tied a bow with Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine. I then attached the cardstock to the card base with Dimensionals and added a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels. The washi tape will carry over to the new catalog, but the baker's twine will not, so make sure to get it in all the colors you want before they're all gone!

Plan to attend Coffee Break on Saturday morning from 11-1 and make one or more of these little cuties. You'll also have 17 other designs to pick from! Check back tomorrow for another option you can make. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment