Wednesday, April 25, 2018

FRUIT BASKET CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a bright card to share with you using the retiring Fruit Basket Bundle. I love the adorable miniature punches in this bundle and will be sad to see them leave:( I started with a Real Red base and stamped the background with the same ink. I added 2 different designs of DSP from the Tutti-Fruitti DSP Stack. I stamped the strawberry outline with Lemon Lime Twist ink onto Whsiper White Cardstock and filled in with the same for the top and Real Red ink for the berry. I used the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack to punch it out.

I punched out a circle from Whisper White Cardstock using the 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch. I then went around it with the Paper-piering Tool to add the dots in each scallop. I attached it to a Night of Navy circle punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Classic Label Punch to punch it out.

I attached a piece of a Delicate White Doily to a piece of Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon and adhered to the card base with Glue Dots. Unfortunately both of these products will be going away as well, wah:( I attached the strawberry and sentiment with Mini Dimensionals. Finally I tied a bow with Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot. I'm so thankful we have another year with this adorable ribbon!

This was another super quick & easy & adorable card that you can come and make on Saturday at Coffee Break. I've got some really cute favors in the makes, so let me know you're coming so I can have one for you too:) Stop back again tomorrow for another fun retiring project. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Fruit Basket

    ReplyDelete