Thursday, April 26, 2018

MOON BABY CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a sweet baby card to share with you using the retiring Moon Baby set. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added another layer on top that I stamped stars on using Daffodil Delight ink. I stamped the sweet baby with Smoky Slate ink and colored him with Q-tips using Soft Sky and Blushing Bride ink. I used a Sponge Dauber and both So Saffron & Daffodil Delight inks  for the moon.

I cut the moon out with Paper Snips and layered it onto a Soft Sky circle that I cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Before I adhered it with Dimensionals, I poked a small hole using the Paper-piercing Tool and thread a piece of Linen Thread through. I secured it on the back with a Glue Dot and attached a tiny bow to the front with a Glue Dot as well.

I stamped the sentiment with Smoky Slate ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and attached with Dimensionals. Next I stamped the small clouds with the Lift Me Up stamp set in Smoky Slate and colored them with a Q-tip in Soft Sky ink. I cut them, along with the larger Whisper White clouds out with the Up & Away Thinlits. I finished it off with a tiny Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper star cut out with the Popcorn Box Thinlits.

Make sure you stock up on Soft Sky Cardstock and inks before it's gone. The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper will be going away as well-they'll be replacing it with a thinner version. As mentioned above, Moon Baby is retiring, as are the Popcorn Box Thinlits. I've still got a couple more retiring projects to share so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment