Monday, April 23, 2018

COFFEE BREAK REMINDER:

Hello there! Just sending out a reminder to my local peeps that this Saturday is Coffee Break from 11-1 at the Stampin' Pad. It will be Card Buffet style, so you can pick which cards you make and how many. There are 18 designs to pick from and the cost is $3 per card. You also get a FREE card with every $25 order!

 Last minute push to meet my April goal! I have an adorable little gift for everyone who places a $25 order by the end of the month. You'll just have to wait and be surprised on what's inside!!! Get the retiring products you want before they're gone and get this sweet little surprise as a thank you!

Please let me know if you plan to attend on Saturday so I can have a little treat for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment