Thursday, March 29, 2018

LOTS TO LOVE EASTER BOXES:

Hello there! Only 3 days left to Sale-A-Brate! But first I want to share a couple of fun Easter treatholders using the Lots to Love Box Framelits. I made the box from Daffodil Delight Cardstock & poked a hole in the top. I looped some Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine & thread it through the hole, and covered the underside with a strip of cardstock. I used the Blossom Builder Punch for his beak, hands & feet using Daffodil Delight & Tangerine Tango Cardstock.

The sentiment is from You're So Sweet. I stamped it in Dapper Denim onto Whisper White Cardstock. I added a pair of retired Black Rhinestones for his eyes and used a Q-tip in Blushing Bride ink for his rosy cheeks. I finished him off with an In Color Glitter Acrylic Shape.

I made the funny bunny box with Smoky Slate Cardstock, and used Flirty Flamingo for her ears. I used the Blossom Builder Punch for her hands and the Layering Ovals Framelits for her ears & feet. I used the Tree Builder Punch for her nose and teeth.

I finished her off with a Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon bow. Now I just need to come up with a 3rd critter for my 3 Amigos for Easter:)

Okay, now back to the Sale-A-Bration Parade:) This sweet Easter card was made with the Springtime Foils DSP, Basket Weave Embossing Folder & Shimmer Ribbon Pack-all SAB choices that you can get for FREE with a qualifying order. For this card I started with a Calypso Coral base and added a layer of Springtime Foils DSP. I colored the stripes with Daffodil Delight, Pool Party & Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends.

I stamped the bunny from We Must Celebrate with Smoky Slate ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut him out with Paper Snips. I stuck him in a basket made from Calypso Coral Cardstock that I embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder. I used the Picnic Basket Builder Framelits to cut it out along with the Lemon Lime Twist grass and Easter eggs.

Where did I get the Easter eggs? I used the loaf of bread die to cut the DSP and colored them with Stampin' Blends. I then cut the loaves in half and voila-Easter eggs:) I stamped the background & sentiment with Smoky Slate ink. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Here's a card we made at TNT! using the Springtime Foils DSP. See more details on February 14 post.

Another card using the DSP. The sentiment is from Eclectic Expressions-another SAB option. See post on February 23.

I wrapped the DSP around the Silver Mini Gable Box. See details on March 10th post.

Next up is the beautiful Blossoming Basket Bundle. This product is available with a $100 purchase. See more details about this card on February 23 post.

This bundle made a beautiful favor for my TNT! attendees. See details on February 25th post.

Check out all the favors I was able to customize using Stampin' Blends!

Eclectic Expressions stamp set is another SAB option. See details on February 23 post.

Another SAB option is the Color Me Happy Kit. Quantities available only as supplies last. See February 25th post.

Next up is the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack. You really get a lot of bang for your buck with this choice. I was able to make 22 cards from 1 pack!

I was able to make 2 of each of these 11 cards.

The Shimmer Ribbon Pack at work again:)

See details for these cards on February 22 post.


This card also used the Sweet Cake Framelits-another SAB reward with a qualifying purchase.

This car also features the GORGEOUS Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP which is part of the Sweet Soiree Suite.

The sentiment was cut with the Celebrate You Thinlits-another SAB option!

More Shimmer Ribbon Pack:)

Again, using the SAB Sweet Cake Framelits.

Phew! I think that's probably enough for today! We still have 3 days left and I have a bunch more to share so make sure to come back tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by:)




No comments:

Post a Comment