Friday, March 30, 2018

TRULY TAILORED CARD:

Hello there! Only 2 days left to Sale-A-Brate! I was shocked to realize I hadn't used this awesome Simple Stripes Embossing Folder yet! It's one of the newest additions to the SAB reward line-up & I've had it for 3 months, so I figured it was time to put it to use:) It pairs perfectly with the True Gentleman Suite. This is one of the 18 Card Buffet options for you to choose from this month, so you won't want to miss out:)

This card features 2 SAB offerings-the Petals & More Thinlits & the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder. It also will be a choice at Card Buffet. The thinlits coordinate with the gorgeous Petal Palette stamp set and you can get them for FREE with a $100 order.

I used them on this sweet mini Easter basket.

Here's another card featuring the Petals & More Bundle.

And another card using the thinlits & SAB set Lots of Lavender.

This card features the lovely Petal Pair Embossing Folders. Another SAB option with a $50 purchase. This will also be available to make at Card Buffet.

This card features the Sweet Cake Framelits-another new SAB addition. It is bundled with the Cake Soiree stamp set and coordinates with the exquisite Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP. I didn't use it on this card as I've used up almost every bit of it! The 1/8" Gold Ribbon in also a SAB offering. We'll be making this card at Card Buffet this month as well.

I used the thinlits on this card, along with the SAB Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack.

 They were used on this card as well, along with the card pack.

I used both on this as well.

The Sweet Cake Framelits were used on this along with the SAB set Happy Wishes.

I used them along with the gorgeous DSP on this Silver Mini Gable Box.

Another new SAB addition is the Pick A Pattern Cardstock Pack. I made this card using the coordinating Pieces & Patterns stamp set & Pick A Pattern DSP & Washi Tape. The pack includes Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy & Sahara Sand Cardstock.

Here's some fun little backpacks I made using the Pick A Pattern Suite.

These were made with Flirty Flamingo Cardstock.

These were made with Sahara Sand.

These were made with Emerald Envy.


Basic Black isn't in the pack, but just wanted to share more ideas.

Again, Crushed Curry isn't in the pack, but wanted to share more inspiration:)

Here's an idea for the 6" x 17" Gusseted Bags that were a new SAB addition.

The Birthday Memories DSP is another new SAB addition. Here's a card made with it.

Here's another adorable card made with the Birthday Memories DSP.

Here's another project I used the 1/8" Gold Ribbon on.

It also works great for Christmas gift-giving projects.

Perfect for gift tags. And that's a wrap for today...see what I did there?

Make sure to stop back tomorrow for the rest of the Sale-A-Bration line-up. I'll be featuring all the original offerings that we've grown to love and are sure to miss:( Thanks so much for coming by!






No comments:

Post a Comment