Wednesday, March 28, 2018

BUBBLE OVER CARD:

Hello there! Back today with lots of ideas for you featuring the Bubbles & Fizz DSP. As I mentioned yesterday, Lots of Lavender is probably my favorite SAB pick, but this paper is a close second. I love the fun bright colors and am really going to miss it:( This is a CASE of Sara's from her Facebook post last week-I love everything about it! I started with a Bermuda Bay base and stamped the bubbles with the same ink. I then added 2 patterns of the DSP on top.

I stamped off the contents of the bottles using Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I masked off the top of the bottle with the straw before I inked it. I used the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits to cut them out, along with the straw from Vellum Cardstock.

I stamped the circle image with Calypso Coral onto Whisper White & used the 3/4" Circle Punch to punch it out. I cut the labels & heart from coordinating patterns of DSP using the framelits. I stamped the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and flagged one end.

I added a trio of White Perfect Accents to finish it off...and I just realized I forgot to add the Silver Foil bottle cap to the smaller bottle:( Oh well, it's still cute:)

Here's another card I made using the Bubbles & Fizz DSP without the coordinating Bubble Over Bundle. I started with a Daffodil Delight base and added the yellow DSP to the top & bottom. I then cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 5" x 4".


I stamped the gang with Basic Grey Archival ink and then the confetti. I used Ivory & Bronze Stampin' Blends to color the bear, raccoon front & bunny's ears & nose. I used the Crumb Cake Combo set for the squirrel, the Smoky Slate Combo for the raccoon, & the Light Smoky Slate for the bunny. I used Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral & Daffodil Delight Combo sets for the confetti.

I stamped the top sentiment with Basic Grey Archival ink using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, and the bottom with Bermuda Bay. I added strips of the Bermuda Bay design to the top & bottom of the white cardstock. I then wrapped a piece of Basic Grey ribbon from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack around the cardstock & tied a knot. I adhered the cardstock to the base & called it done:)

I used the set We Must Celebrate for this card & will be putting these cute little critters to work again soon:)

Here's another card featuring the Bubbles & Fizz DSP. You can see the details from the January 9th post.

This cute little box was made with Bubbles & Fizz DSP as well. See the details from the January 9th post.

Bubbles & Fizz to the rescue for Gabe's fidget spinner card. See the details on the March 11 post.

Another card from Happy Hour using the DSP. This was a really fun card to make using a clear Window Sheet as the base.

I used the DSP on this Valentine's Day card. See the details on the January 4th post.

The Bubbles & Fizz DSP was used for the belly band on this fun gift card holder. See the deets on the February 6th post.

Now I'll share some projects using the Shimmer Ribbon Pack. For this I used a Silver Mini Gable Box and wrapped a piece of Bubbles & Fizz DSP around it...oops I missed this project featuring the Bubbles & Fizz DSP again:) I wrapped a piece of the Bermuda Bay ribbon around the box & tied a bow.I then cut out images from the Picture Perfect 6" x 6" DSP Stack with Paper Snips & attached them to the DSP. The sentiment is from Picture Perfect Birthday, stamped with Berry Burst ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I finished the box off with a Birthday Mini Binder Clip & a pair of Tutti-fruitti Adhesive-Backed Sequins.

And...here's more Bubbles & Fizz DSP! I told you I liked it:)

Here's a card featuring the Calypso Coral ribbon. See more details on the January 16th post.

I used the Bermuda Bay ribbon on this project. See more details on the February 7th post.

This card was made with the Calypso Coral ribbon. See details on February 16th post.

Here's another gable box using the Basic Grey ribbon. See the details on the March 10th post.

Here's an Easter card using the Calypso Coral ribbon.

The Petals & More Thinlits are one of the newest SAB additions. See more details about this card on the January 8th post.

Here's another card from yesterday using the Petals & More Thinlits.

So far I've shared the following Sale-A-Bration choices:
*Lots of Lavender stamp set
*Bubble & Fizz DSP
*Shimmer Ribbon Pack
*Petals & More Thinlits

Check back tomorrow for lots more! Thanks so much for stopping by:)





No comments:

Post a Comment