Tuesday, February 27, 2018

CARD BUFFET REMINDER:

Hello there! I wanted to remind you that Card Buffet is this Thursday! Here are the new additions so far. I may have a couple more, but there have been so many who have been sick and missed the past couple of months, that I may keep most of the same cards so everyone can have one last shot at making them.

I'll still be focusing on Sale-A-Bration products, as March will be the last month to get in on all the FREEBIE goodness! We'll also be playing with some of the new second-release SAB products. You won't want to miss out on this fun night! Make plans to join us anytime from 4-8 on Thursday at the Stampin' Pad-1513 Market Street. Please let me know if you're planning on attending so I can have a fun little Easter treat for you:) Also, if you bring a friend, you'll both get to pick a prize or 3 cards from my card rack for each of you! I hope to see you soon. Oh, and make sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun little treat holder that I wanted to post yesterday but had camera issues:( Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment