Wednesday, February 28, 2018

PERENNIAL BIRTHDAY TREAT BOX:

Hello there! I wanted to pop in quick and share this cute little treat box that I made for the attendees at my Perennial Birthday Class this past week-end. I made a simple box using Tangerine Tango Cardstock and stamped the flowers with the same color ink. I made the lid from Daffodil Delight Cardstock and added 5 Dove chocolates inside. It would have held more but some of the chocolates came up missing???

I stamped one of the flowers from Perennial Birthday onto Whisper White Cardstock with Basic Grey ink and punched it out with a circle punch. I colored the leaves with an Old Olive Marker and used a Sponge Dauber with Tangerine Tango ink for the flower. I then wrapped a piece of Old Olive Stitched-edge Ribbon around the box and tied a bow.

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Grey onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Duet Banner Punch to punch it out. I layered the banners with Dimensionals and added a Touches of Nature Element with Liquid Tombow.

The photos of the Perennial Birthday Kit in the catalog don't do it justice at all. Everyone was amazed at how gorgeous it was in real life:)

They each made 16 cards with the kit and got the adorable box to store them in.

They had the option to make this Add-On Class as well, putting their stamp set to use even more. Anyone who ordered both the kit and the stamp set got this class for FREE!, along with a package of the SAB Tutti-fruitti Cards & Envelopes. They left with plenty of leftovers to make more cards at home:)

And as a BONUS, they got this set of 3 cards along with tutorials to be able to make more at home.

It was a really fun day and they each went home with a big stack of birthday cards!

I've got another fun treat in store for everyone attending my Card Buffet tomorrow. I'd love to make one for you too! I hope you'll join us-let me know today:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment