Saturday, August 5, 2017

COOL TREATS CARD:

Hello there! Back with another card option from my Card Buffet. I used the fun Cool Treats stamp set and coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits. I broke in one of the brand new In Colors-Lemon Lime Twist, using it for the card base. I stamped the background with the same ink. I stamped the top sentiment with Smoky Slate ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and the bottom with Pool Party ink.

I added a piece of a Delicate White Doily and a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper to the back using Liquid Tombow. I attached the sentiment to the base with SNAIL and added a strip of Basics Pack 3 Washi Tape across the top.

I stamped the stripe image with Lemon Lime Twist onto the same color cardstock. I used Flirty Flamingo Cardstock for the bitten popsicle and stamped the highlight with Flirty Flamingo ink as well. I used the Frozen Treats Framelits to cut them out. I then ran the framelits through a second time using Sahara Sand Cardstock for the popsicle sticks. I trimmed the sticks off of the colored popsicles and glued them onto the Sahara Sand sticks using Liquid Tombow. I attached them to the card with Dimensionals.

I finished if off by wrapping a piece of Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow. This was another quick & easy card and a perfect way to send off the summer. Tomorrow I'll have some fun little Back-to-School favors to share with you, so make sure to stop back! Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment