Friday, August 4, 2017

DAISY DELIGHT CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards available at my Card Buffet last night. I used the Daisy Delight Bundle, which has been crazy popular. I think it's finally off of backorder status and ready to go! I started with a Night of Navy base. I wrapped a piece of the ADORABLE Daffodil Delight Double-Stitched Ribbon around a piece of Delightful Daisy DSP and adhered it to the base with SNAIL.

I stamped 3 daisies with Daffodil Delight ink onto the same color cardstock. I used the Daisy Punch to punch them out and attached them to the DSP with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the top sentiment with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and flagged one end. I attached it with Dimensionals, clearing the ribbon.

I stamped the smaller sentiment with Whisper White Craft ink onto a Night of Navy strip. I added White Embossing Powder to it and used the Heat Tool to emboss it. I flagged the same end and attached it with a couple of Dimensional pieces, overlapping the Whisper White. I tied a bow with the same ribbon and attached it with a Glue Dot. I finished it off with a few of the gorgeous Gold Faceted Gems.

This was a really quick & easy card and will surely brighten someone's day when they receive one in the mail:)  I have tons more to share, so make sure to stop back again tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment