Saturday, August 12, 2017

BANNERS FOR YOU CARD:

Hello there! Back with another card from my Card Buffet last week. I used the set Banners for You along with the coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits. I started with a Very Vanilla base and used the Ticket Tear Border Punch along the bottom of a piece of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. I also recruited the help of the Flourish Thinlits for the beautiful strip on the side. I cut it from Very Vanilla Cardstock and adhered it to the back of the DSP with Liquid Tombow.

On top of that I added a Delicate White Doily with Snail. I stamped the banner with Sahara Sand ink and cut it out with the Bunch of Banners Framelits. I stamped the sentiment with the gorgeous new In Color Fresh Fig-it may be my favorite:) I then cut out the flourish with the Flourish Thinlits and attached it to the banners with Glue Dots, and adhered the whole thing to the doily with Dimensionals.

I then tied a bow around the flourish with a piece of Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon. I tucked a Touches of Nature Element under the flourish with Liquid Tombow and added a few Basic Pearl Jewels. I love how this card has feminine touches and how the Wood Textures DSP makes it masculine as well-perfect for an Anniversary card:)

Well I'm off to work on laundry and get us packed for vacation tomorrow. Not sure if I'll get a post in tomorrow morning before we leave, so if not, I'll see you back here in about a week! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment