Sunday, August 13, 2017

WATERCOLOR WINGS CARD:

Hello there! We're hitting the road for vacation in a couple of hours, but thought I'd share a quickie before we head out:) I used the set Watercolor Wings for this card and started with a Powder Pink base-one of the new In Colors. I stamped the solid butterfly with Daffodil Delight ink, the outline image with Peekaboo Peach and the top layer with Calypso Coral ink. I stamped the body & antenna with Peekaboo Peach as well.

Next I stamped the dotted image along the bottom with Peekaboo Peach and added a strip of washi tape from the Basics Pack 3. I adhered strips of Gold Glimmer Paper to the back of the DSP using Liquid Tombow and attached to the base with SNAIL.

I stamped the sentiment with Peekaboo Peach ink and used the Classic Label Punch to punch it out. I attached it with Glue Dots and added one of the adorable In Color Bitty Bows. I finished it off with a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

This was a super quick & easy card and would brighten any friends day:) Well off to do the ritual and hopefully be able to cram everything into the car! Wish us luck:) I'll see you back here in a week. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment