Wednesday, May 10, 2017

PLAYFUL PALS:

Hello there! This fun group came along with me to my Card Buffet last week:) The Playful Pals stamp set and Pyramind Pals Thinlits are retiring at the end of the month and I wanted to show them a little more love before they go:(

Oops, I forgot the cow. I was literally making these as I was going out the door, and I was trying to get a few pics before.

For the giraffe I used Delightful Dijon and Early Espresso. I used the elephant trunk piece to make his neck. I stamped the eyes and cut them out with the dies. I then used a Delightful Dijon Marker to color the eyelids and around the eyes.

For the frog I used Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder for his tongue. I just used a Bone Folder to curl it and adhered it with Liquid Tombow.

For the elephant I used Smoky Slate. So sorry these pictures are so blurry, but hopefully you get the idea.

For the pig I used Flirty Flamingo. For the tail I just used Paper Snips to mimic the swirls on front.

For the lion I used So Saffron and Soft Suede.

For the cat I used Whisper White & Blushing Bride.

For the owl I used Sahara Sand and Pumpkin Pie.

For the dog I used Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip.

For the cow I used Whisper White and apparently a crappy Basic Black pad:)

For the bear I used Chocolate Chip I think, maybe Early Espresso...honestly I can't remember, and Crumb Cake.

These little pals were so much fun to make and were a big hit:) I wish I could have added some embellishments, but I just ran out of time. Remember these guys are only around until the end of the month, or as long as supplies last. Get 'em while you can! Come back tomorrow for another card we made last week. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment