Tuesday, May 9, 2017

CAKE CRAZY CARD:

Hello there! Back with another card from my Card Buffet last week. This card features the set Cake Crazy from the Occasions Catalog and was so much fun to make. I wasn't planning on getting it, but I saw SO many amazing cards on Pinterest that I finally caved...and I'm glad I did:) I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a strip of Animal Party DSP and washi tape along the side. On top of that I layered a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.

I started from the bottom and stamped the diamond pattern with Wild Wasabi ink. I stamped over the image with the coordinating design in Flirty Flamingo ink. On top of that I stamped the stripe image with Tangerine Tango. On top of that I stamped the dot design with Wild Wasabi, and overlayed the other pattern with Flirty Flamingo. I stamped the candles with Tangerine Tango and the candles with Crushed Curry ink.

I added a strip of Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim with Glue Dots and stamped the sentiment with Wild Wasabi ink. I attached it with Dimensional strips, keeping them close to the edge so I'd clear the sequin trim. I finished it off with a few extra sequins and attached them with Glue Dots.

There are so many options for this fun set. If it wasn't on your list, think about adding it before it retires at the end of the month. You might want to add the Animal Party Washi Tape & DSP, along with the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, as they'll all be going away. We'll be getting a Mini Sequin Trim in Silver, Gold & Black, but no more fun colors:( Come back tomorrow for another fun project. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment