Monday, January 9, 2017

SEALED WITH LOVE CARD:

Hello there! I have 1 more Valentine card to share with you from my Card Buffet. I used the Sealed with Love/Love Notes Bundle found in the Occasions Catalog, and saved 10% on the bundle:) I started with a Real Red base and ran it through the Big Shot using the new Falling Petals Embossing Folder. I added a strip of DSP from the Sending Love DSP Stack, and layered a piece of Pool Party Cardstock on top.

I used the Layering Circles Thinlits to cut out the scalloped circle and the Stitched Shapes Thinlits to cut out the circle from the Glassine Paper. I adhered it to the scalloped circle with a couple of Glue Dots in the center. I cut out the arrow from Silver Glimmer Paper, cut it in half, and attached the ends with Glue Dots. I then added the circles on top with Dimensionals, clearing the Pool Party. I used the dies to cut out the adorable little envelope and attached it to the center with a Dimensional.

I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink and used one of the dies to cut out the little love note from Whisper White Cardstock. It slides out and you can stamp or write a sweet little message to your valentine. I attached one of the new Mini Paper Clips and tied a piece of retired baker's twine around it.

I think the only thing left to cover about the Card Buffet is pricing. I charge $3 per card or 12 for $30. For every $25 order, you get one of your cards for FREE. I had several who placed SAB orders, so they'll be getting their FREE SAB product, plus they got 2 free cards. I also give my downline a free card when they attend as well. I think that covers everything I can think of. Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you may have. Make sure to stop back tomorrow, as I still have lots to share. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment