Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CONFETTI CELEBRATION CARD:

Hello there! Here's another quick & easy card I had available to make at my Card Buffet. I used the set Confetti Celebration and started with a Pool Party base. I saw the idea for this on the demonstrator website awhile back and thought it would be fun to try. I made a stencil for the background using the Sprinkles Punch. I cut a piece of scrap cardstock to the size of a card front and went around the edges with the punch til I got a uniform design.

I put a few drops of Pool Party Reinker into the lid of the Pool Party Stamp Pad and used a Sponge Dauber to grab some of the ink. I blended the dauber on the ink lid to get even coverage, and used the stencil I made to get the background design. Next I colored the sentiment with Dapper Denim, Real Red & Cucumber Crush Markers onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut it out. I colored the 'to' banner a second time on a scrap, cut it out with my Paper Snips and adhered to the circle with a Dimensional piece.

I added a Daffodil Delight banner to the card base and attached the circle over the top with Dimensionals. I tied a bow using Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine and attached it with a Glue Dot.

Super quick & easy which works perfectly for a Card Buffet:) I still have a few cards left to share so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment