Sunday, July 24, 2016

THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES CARD #4:

Hello there! Back with 1 more idea to share using the Thoughtful Branches/Beautiful Branches Bundle. I found this on the SU! site as well but substitued some of the colors. We have 50 colors to work with and SU! tends to use about 6 of them, lol. I started with a Wild Wasabi base~a lovely, much-neglected green, and stamped the background with it as well. I stamped the tree image with Wild Wasabi ink several times, stamping off as well, onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the trunk with Soft Suede ink.

I stamped the sentiment with Watermelon Wonder ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I added a longer length underneath, flagged the ends, and adhered with Dimensionals. I added some Affectionately Yours Washi Tape, and attached the sentiment over the top with SNAIL. I stamped the birds with Pool Party ink and cut them out with the coordinating thinlits. I attached them with Dimensional pieces and stamped the grass with Wild Wasabi ink.

I added a piece of Vellum Cardstock underneath the Whisper White Cardstock and adhered to the card base. I wrapped a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow.

Hopefully you got lots of ideas for what to make with this amazing bundle. I'll be posting some ideas for projects that you can make with other stamp sets from the annual catalog to earn some Bonus Bucks to get extra savings on the Thoughtful Branches/Beautiful Branches Bundle. Check back:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment