Monday, July 25, 2016

CONFETTI CELEBRATION CARD:

Hello there! When I came across the set Confetti Celebration in the new SU! catalog I told myself I didn't need another birthday set, but darn them!, they came up with a lot of awesome samples, so I caved! I found this on the SU! site and had to make some. I started with a Mint Macaron base and stamped the lights with the same ink. I added strips of DSP to the sides from the Brights DSP Stack.

I stamped the sentiment with Pumpkin Pie ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used the amazing Layering Circles Framelits to cut out the sentiment and a scalloped circle made from Silver Glimmer Paper. I really love these framelits. You get 16 dies and lots of different sizes of scalloped circles to layer with. And they're such an improvement from the dated scallop punches which retired. I added a swirl of Silver Metallic Thread and attached it to the back using Glue Dots.

I ran a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock through the Banner Triple Punch on both ends and layered a piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon on top. I used a Sponge Dauber with Pumpkin Pie ink over the ribbon to match the Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the 2 balloons to the side using Mint Macaron ink. I adhered the Pumpkin Pie piece to the card front with SNAIL, and attached the ribbon on top with Glue Dots.

I stamped one of the balloons with Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with my Paper Snips. I then traced the balloon onto the back of a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper and cut it out as well. I attached both balloons with Dimensionals. Such a fun card to use for so many occasions. Check back as I'll be sharing some more ideas for this fun set. This is a great way for you to earn a Bonus Days Coupon! Purchase the Confetti Celebration set and the Layering Circles Framelits used to make this card, and get a coupon to save $5 on an order in August:) Stay tuned for some more ideas. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment