Thursday, July 28, 2016

CONFETTI CELEBRATION CARD #2:

Hello there! Back today with another fun idea using the Confetti Celebration set found in the new catalog. I started with a Pool Party base and stamped the balloons with Bermuda Bay ink. I added a layer of Daffodil Delight and stamped the star background with the same ink. On top of that I added a Calypso Coral layer stamped with the same ink.

On top of that I added a layer of Whisper White and stamped the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink. I adhered the Daffodil piece to the base with SNAIL and added a swirl of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine to the back of the Calypso piece with Glue Dots. I then adhered it to the base with Dimensionals.

I adhered the sentiment with Dimensionals as well and added a few Metallic Sequins with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

Another fun, quick & easy card to put together. I'm off to make a bunch more:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment