Saturday, July 30, 2016

JAR OF LOVE CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share a card made with the Jar of Love Bundle, one of the most popular products in the new catalog. I used the set Jar of Love and coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits. I started with a Peekaboo Peach base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I then attached a Delicate White Doily with SNAIL to the base. I added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock on top and rounded the top corners with the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch.

I stamped the jar and sentiment with Pool Party ink and used Soft Sky for the water. I stamped the flowers in Sweet Sugarplum, stamping off once for the lighter shade and repeated the same process for the Peekaboo Peach flowers. I stamped the small flowers in Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder ink. The stems were stamped with Cucumber Crush ink. I used the Everyday Jar Framelits to cut out the flowers, and adhered with Glue Dots.

I added a piece of Burlap Ribbon to the base with SNAIL and attached the Whisper White layer with Dimensionals, placing them above the ribbon to keep the cardstock flush. I used the Hello You Thinlits to cut out the sentiment using Silver Glimmer Paper and attached with Liquid Tombow.

I found the idea for this card on the current catalog cover and made a few changes. Unfortunately I haven't had time to come up with my own ideas lately, so I'm happy to have so many ideas from the SU! artists to share:) This is another option for you to order to be able to get in on a Bonus Days Coupon. Tomorrow is the last day to earn your Bonus Bucks, so make to stop back for 1 more idea to make with the Bundle and take advantage of the $5 coupon that you can redeem in August. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment