Friday, May 6, 2016

BIRTHDAY BLOOMS CARD:

Hello there! I've got a Mother's Day card to share with you today using Birthday Blooms and my favorite DSP Birthday Bouquet. I meant to get this shared sooner, but it's been a rough week. Make sure to check back the next few days as I have more to share. I started with a Whisper White base and added the DSP.

I stamped the flower with White StazOn ink onto Vellum Cardstock. I used a Blushing Bride Marker to color the flowers and then went in with a Watermelon Wonder Marker to add some shading. I used my finger to blend the colors as it takes a little time for the vellum to dry.

For the leaves, I used a Mint Macaron Marker to lay the base, added some Old Olive and did some shading with a Mossy Meadow Marker. I added some SNAIL behind the flower and adhered to the paper. I then added some retired gold heart washi tape to the top of the vellum.

I stamped the sentiment with Mint Macaron ink and punched it out with the Washi Label Punch, which is now gone, unfortunately:( I added a few sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. I stole the idea for this card from our demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success. I'm so glad this stamp set is carrying over since I haven't used it nearly enough yet. Remember to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment