Monday, May 2, 2016

A NICE CUPPA CARD:

Hello there! I've been working on Mother's Day cards and wanted to share this one that I made with the Nice Cuppa/Cups & Kettle Bundle. Unfortunately this is no longer available, but I'm glad I was able to get it before it was gone for good. My husband makes candles and we're setting up at our Farmer's Market this week, so we're both trying to knock out as much inventory as we can. I started with a Very Vanilla base and ran it through the Big Shot with this retired embossing folder.

You may have noticed that I've been using some retired products. We are also in the process of getting a website going for our cards and candles, so I'm going to be holding on to and using some of my retired products. I added a piece of DSP from the Pretty Petals DSP Stack and layered a Tea Lace Doily on top. I ran a piece of Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon on top.

I cut the cup out from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and heat-embossed it with Craft Whisper White ink and White Embossing Powder. I stamped the tea bag with Pear Pizzazz ink onto Filter Paper and added Old Olive Baker's Twine. I adhered the bag with Glue Dots. I attached a Have A Cuppa Embellishment to the handle and finished it off with a Pear Pizzazz bow.

I used the beloved Top Note Die for the inside and used Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride ink.

It's kinda fun to be dusting off some of my old stuff that I only got to use a couple of times. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by the Farmer's Market on Thursday and pick up some candles and cards:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment