Tuesday, April 26, 2016

NO BONES ABOUT IT CARD:

Hello there! Sorry for the break, but I've had 3 painting gigs back to back and this is the first chance I've had to get to my stamp room. A good customer friend asked me to make a birthday card for her chiropractor and the set No Bones About It immediately popped into my head. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of It's My Party DSP.

I used the retired Halloween framelits to cut out a bunch of bones using Whisper White Cardstock. I then used a Blender Pen and a Crumb Cake stamp pad to add the shading. I adhered them with Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival ink onto a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock and added another design from the It's My Party DSP Stack.

I finished it off with a Neutrals Button adorned with Crushed Curry Baker's Twine. I hope they both like it!

It's that time of year again when we have to say good-bye to some beloved stamp sets and accessories.  


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2016_NA_RetiredList/Retiring%20List%20Annual%20Occasions_NA_US.pdf

Click on the link to see the list or go to www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment