Wednesday, May 11, 2016

APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN LOVELY LITTLE WREATH:

Hello there! I've been wanting to share April's Paper Pumpkin, but had computer issues, then too much wine issues and then no camera issues. April's kit is called Lovely Little Wreath and worked perfectly for Mother's Day.

The kit came with all the supplies to make this mini wreath and I learned how to make some adorable flowers.

It came with a Whisper White Craft spot and an adorable stamp set with several sentiments.

I wanted to make a coordinating card to go with the wreath, and Circle of Spring worked out perfectly:) I started with a Whisper White base and added a strip of Envelope Paper on the side. I added some paper-piercing using the Essentials Paper-piercing Template, Mat & Tool.

I stamped the wreath with Mossy Meadow ink onto Old Olive Cardstock and used the Wonderful Wreath Framelits to cut it out. I stamped the sentiment with Old Olive ink.

I used the Cotton Paper Assortment to make the sweet little flowers. I didn't have any Crushed Curry paper left, so I used Watermelon Wonder. I used the 7/8" Scallop Circle to pop out the flowers and simply folded them in fourths. I adhered them to Crumb Cake branches made with the Bird Builder Punch using Glue Dots. I used the Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon to help coordinate the card to the wreath. I added a little bling with Basic Rhinestones.

Here's another one of the sentiments included in the stamp set. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the complete stamp set:(

My mom loved the little wreath and said she had the perfect place to hang it:) Check back for a couple of cards made with the Bonus set that was included with this kit. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment