Saturday, May 14, 2016

ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING PAPER PUMPKIN BONUS:

Hello there! Finally back with a couple of cards to share made with the bonus set All About Everything included with our April kit. I started with a Whisper White base and used the background image in Soft Sky. I stamped the stem and leaves with Wild Wasabi ink. I stamped off the larger flower image with Rich Razzleberry ink and then stamped the smaller image over the top full strength. I cut it out with Paper Snips and attached it with Dimensionals.

For the flower pot I used the smallest die in the Envelope Liners Framelits with Crumb Cake Cardstock. I cut out 2, trimmed off the bottom, and attached the flower pot rim with Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Archival Black ink. I trimmed down a Tea Lace Doily and adhered under the rim with Liquid Tombow.

For the flower center I made a messy swirl with Silver Metallic Thread and added a Subtles Button over the top with a Glue Dot.

The Envelope Liners Framelits and most of the buttons are retiring, so snatch them up soon before they're gone for good.

Here's the bonus set we received with this month's kit:)


And this is the stamp set that came with the Lovely Little Wreath project that I forgot to share with my last post.

For this card I started with a Very Vanilla base and stamped the flower images with Blushing Bride ink. I stamped the center flower image with Calypso Coral. The flower center and dot images were stamped with Pool Party ink, and the leaves with Mint Macaron ink.

I used the Rose Wonder stamp set to stamp the label with Pool Party ink, and cut it out with the coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits. I stamped the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink and attached it with Dimensionals. I added Glue Dots to the back of a piece of Blushing Bride Sequin Trim and attached it underneath the label. If you're interested in any of the bundles in the Occasions or Annual Catalog, you'll want to get them before May 31 with the 15% discount. Starting with the new catalog in June, the bundles will now have a 10% discount. Also, none of the current bundles will carry over to the new catalog. Some of the stamp set and framelits will still be available, just not bundled together at a discount.

I added a piece of the gorgeous Pool Party Glitter Ribbon with a Bow Paper Clip Embellishment. To finish it off I scattered a few sequins around and adhered with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I'm not usually very good at making clean & simple cards, but I think I did quite well with this one, lol. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun project I want to share with you. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment